We thank you for your interest in participating in the cycling portion of the Cyclo-Golf Classic, an event benefitting the Cancer Research Society.
When registering for the cycling event, you’ll have a few choices to make:
* Registration fees:
- Pay your own registration fees (eligible to a partial tax receipt).
- Launch a fundraising campaign in order to raise a minimum amount of $500 for the cause (each of your donors will receive a full tax receipt for their contribution). Participants will have to complete the difference in they do not reach $500 by September 9, 2021.
The registration fee includes a breakfast, a snack and a BBQ lunch.
- An individual: pay $ 500 or raise a minimum of $ 500
- A team: pay the registration fees or fundraise as part of a group to reach a team goal
- Short circuit for hybrid bikes (30-40 km)
- Short circuit for road bikes (45-55 km)
- Medium circuit for road bikes (70-80 km)
- Long circuit for road bikes (100-110 km)